Thursday, January 13

Meltdown.


I was lying when I told myself that I had to stay quiet. That I needed good terms. I could never leave you. I wish I was busy. It's like infinite press coverage. So next time I'll remember to keep my clothes on. It's all today. Hold the fucking wheel and drive it all the way down to your ego. Love means saying all that you want to say using nothing more than silence. Sometimes all you need is not to need anything at all. Love is something you can get in, fall for, get out, be on, talk about, live for... but never lie to. Love is what happens when you are around.

There's two types of fun: the fun part of fun and the sad part of fun. The fun part of fun is just purely fun. The sad part of fun implies worrying about later. You don't see with your heart, you don't taste with your heart, you don't touch with your heart, you don't smell with your heart. But you follow it. You hear with it. Maybe that's why you write the word "hear" and just add a "t". Never say never is the exact opposite of always say always. If we do the mixture, you can either never say always or always say never. Let's just never say always always and forget about always saying never.

Remember that I'm still willing to make a deal.